02 February 2007

with apologies to joe strummer

Teflon Tony is resisting to cede the reigns of Parliament.

This poodle still has a few yaps in him...



Last summer, my mom ran into Tony Blair and Bono in Pebble Beach, CA. My parents had visited the Inn at Spanish Bay and were leaving the hotel when Bono and Blair crossed their path. Bono ignored them but my mom recognized Blair and he responded politely by flashing her a smile. Say what you want about his politics, but at least he's not an asshole who turns a small town's breakfast ritual into a PR event.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP