01 February 2007

more tales from the uc irvine campus police blotter

The first case is quite serious, but the rest are hilarious, as usual.



You mean I'm supposed to take my Lean Cuisine out of the paper box before heating it in the oven? I'm just a college student, gimme a break...



Apparently the caller on Owen Ct. has never heard of Life Alert. Looks like the "male white possibly smoking drugs" fell off the wagon at Hotboxers Anonymous.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP