22 March 2007

time to stock up on rat poison



Lately I've been feeling the urge to leave Orange County. Traffic, congestion, insane housing prices, luxury strip malls...not to mention consumer culture's inane obsession with our spoiled rich housewives. It's all really starting to get to me.

But the fact that the Disney empire wishes to expand its Anaheim colony into a Florida-style megalopolis just might drive me away for good. Seriously, there's no escape from this shit. Jean Baudrillard's theories are being validated on a daily basis. They won't stop until the entire world is engulfed in a totalized system of virtual reality.

*image from The Cautese National Postal Disservice

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP