07 April 2007

super saturday

this morning between games on Fox Soccer Channel I am treated to commercials hawking the following amazing products or services:

  1. Instant Male Enhancement (some woman half your age wants you, and she's stoked that you use a male enhancement pill)
  2. Video Professor (learn how to use a computer through a computer-based educational program)
  3. Hair Regeneration Serum
  4. A DVD series that helps people with crippling anxiety
  5. Join the U.S. Army!
  6. Some lame ponzi/pyramid marketing scheme
  7. Wallbangers
All this makes me realize that the average Fox Soccer Channel watcher is a middle-aged, balding, depressed, unemployed man with erectile dysfunction, who gets off looking at life-sized pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo on his living room wall.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP