18 April 2007

why just read the news when you can opine too

That's right, folks. Comments aren't just for blogs anymore.

My pal El Serracho calls it "the best thing that has ever happened to us". News sites allowing their readers to post comments on articles is bloody brilliant. Take my local conservative news organ. Orange Countians get to spend their days at work leaving such enlightened apoplectic statements as this:

Why would we even consider allowing some third world puke that is a resident alien to purchase guns? Am I missing something here? Guns aren't the problem, politicians letting ANYBODY into this country to get educated, steal our resources, send our money to some other country. Wake up america, you keep voting for the same stupid people.


It's not as if a white U.S. citizen has ever shot up a school before. But wait, there's more racism for you! This comment follows an article about the local screening of a documentary on the Arizona-Mexico border:

The US government should build laser turrets on the border so that every time someone tries to illegally enter our country, the turrets will zap them just like in Command and Conquer. And no this is not a racial comments. It's ok to use lethal force to protect our very nation.


Yeah man, it will be just like playing Warcraft!

A bicyclist was hit and killed by a pickup truck. It's a tragedy anyway you look at it, but not if you're a racist:

I thought it was legal to run over a Mexican if you saw one riding a bike...

No one does care about the filthy mexican. Deal with the truth bud.

I could go on, but I don't wait to induce any more stomach cramps.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP