17 May 2007

super estrella! numero uno en exitos!

it's about time for some musica, so press play or launch a standalone player and take it on the go...




Every summer I allow myself at least one guilty pleasure. That is, a craptastic pop song - typically one overplayed on LA's own KIIS FM - that I permit to invade my head. This year it is Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape (track 3). Don't ask me why I dig it, perhaps it's the back-up singer yelping "woo-hoo, wee-ooh". I enjoy tormenting mi esposa by continually shouting "woo-hoo, wee-ooh" throughout the house. Even the dog thinks yo soy loco.

That said, summer is almost here. I can't wait to watch the U.S. men's national team eat shit in Caracas for the Copa America. (They are sending a B team and they're in a group with Argentina, Paraguay and Colombia, so what do you expect?) Go Brasil! Caipirinhas, anyone? (And yes, you too Miss Brasil).

Hmm, I think Argentina has the edge this year.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP