28 July 2007

inquiring minds want to know

I give you the top 10 "How to" searches in the U.S:

  1. How to tie a tie
  2. How to have sex
  3. How to kiss
  4. How to lose weight
  5. How to write a resume
  6. How to levitate
  7. How to draw
  8. How to get pregnant
  9. How to make out
  10. How to make a video
Americans sure are curious, inquisitive people, aren't they? Look at all the difficult activities they want to learn! Unless you're talking about birth control or airplane functionality sexual intercourse has got to be one of the most natural, evolutionary ingrained human behaviors next to breathing. I'm surprised "how to eat" and "how to walk" weren't in the top 10.

Did you know there's an entire site devoted to answering "how to" questions? I was doing a little browsing myself the other day when I decided to hit the random article button, which led me to this glorious tutorial:

It's fun watching TV and movies... except for one little flaw: The entire time you're wishing you were as glamorous and sophisticated as the stars. Have you ever wondered how Mary-Kate, Kirsten, Nicole, and Lindsay get dressed to get coffee, but still look ridiculously good? Here's how.

Yep, that's me. Everytime I watch the Big Lebowski I long to wear a bathrobe and slippers like the Dude.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP