22 September 2007

they're just photos after all

I started subscribing to Maxim en Español after my Spanish class this summer. It has everything a guy like me could want: Spanish-language articles about music, film and soccer as well as photos of beautiful Latin women. This quote from a recent piece on Argentine beauties Victoria Vannucci and Claudia Fernández caught my eye. Here's what Victoria Vannucci had to say about their photo shoot:

El que diga que soy lesbiana después de ver estas fotos es un pelotudo que no entiende nada.

In other words, you're a dickhead if you think she and Claudia are lesbians. By the same token you're a dickhead if you think Hillary Clinton is a lesbian.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP