15 October 2007

because one can never be too prepared



They say it arrives sooner and sooner every year...

I must assemble my War on Christmas battle kit tout de suite. The forces of Big Yuletime have been purchasing Christmas defense kits en masse.

Luckily, I've learned that Mrs. Fields is on our side. The seductive smell of her cookies will lure unsuspecting Santanistas right into our fold and their ranks will be depleted before Thanksgiving!

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP