17 October 2007

final straw

For as long as I can remember Yahoo! has been the home page for my web browser. Today this ends. Their continued descent into asinine irrelevancy has finally made me jump ship - and this is the feature that prompted such action:



Do I give a fuck if and why Oprah gained twenty pounds over the summer? Of course I don't. I'm not a medical doctor - or even a licensed dietitian - but if I was going to take a stab at this ever-important national quandary I would humbly offer that the billionaire talk show host consumed more calories than calories burned - hence the expanding waist line.

Now...what should be my new home page?

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP