17 December 2007

what's worse than christmas music?

The dreaded annual Christmas letter! Luckily, I haven't had the pleasure of being the recipient of this fine holiday tradition. My parents receive a few of them every year from various family members and friends. It must be a Boomer phenomenon. The Gen X'ers aren't much into letter writing - I sure am not.

Check out last year's submissions for worst all-time Christmas letter. The following selection contains the perfect blend of gloating, callousness and denial...

"We have put on a 1,000 square foot addition on the back of the house this past summer. (See enclosed digital photos.) This was Doug's dream. He and the boys love playing on the $5,000 pool table. Personally, I think it was just a little too expensive for a pool table, but if my boys are happy, I'm even happier! Yes, I am. This addition, along with the new kitchen last year, has definitely made this a home for the ages!"

Wow, thanks assholes! We declared bankruptcy this year and can barely make our housing payments thanks to Bob's medical bills, but other than that we're just swell...

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP