16 December 2007

peyton manning, corporate whore

Somehow this dude has managed to place himself in every goddamn commercial that airs during Sunday NFL games. He sells televisions, electronic gadgets, credit cards, cell phones, satellite service...you name it and he will sell it.

I've been occasionally checking the teevee for the score of the Patriots-Jets game, but every time I glance at the idiot box there's good old boy Peyton telling me to buy something. His on-field antics - pacing back and forth while yelling at his offense line - are annoying enough. Now I have to watch him run through the hallway of the hotel from the Shining...

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP