19 December 2005

heidi klum fucks serbia and montenegro




Sorry, but this post won't be as dirty or titilating as it's title sounds, even though Heidi Klum was in fact playing with different countries' balls.

This post concerns an interest of mine, World Cup Soccer:

"Heidi Klum has sent us to hell," lamented the Belgrade daily Blic after the FIFA World Cup™ draw left Serbia and Montenegro with the nightmare scenario of facing Argentina, Côte d'Ivoire and the Netherlands in Group C. Elsewhere in Europe the mood was not so glum, however, as FIFAworldcup.com discovers.
If you didn't know, all of the teams and groups have been chosen for the 2006 World Cup in Germany. I know I'll be staying up late (or waking up early) this summer to watch the games.

Group C (Coaches' reaction)As the above line about Ms Klum might suggest, there was a unanimous verdict to the draw in Serbia and Montenegro. "It could not have been any tougher," said Vecernje novosti while Blic grabbed the obvious line of "Serbia and Montenegro in the Group of Death". Kurir was precise and to point with its simple "Bad luck".

I guess they've conceded defeat before the game has even started. Way to go, Serbia! I can't wait to see Argentina kick your ass.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP