27 January 2006

just another evening in irvine

So I'm driving to get some food. About a block from my place I see a guy, about my age, sitting on the curb next to his parked 4x4. He is surrounded by three police officers. Their three squad cars are lit up and parked behind him.

Here in Irvine it takes at least three squad cars to pull over one single car. If you are a cyclist who doesn't obey the rules of the road then you'll probably get pulled over by one squad car. And then that cop will call for backup.

Now, for the politicians...

Meet City Councilman Larry Agran--corrupt Democrat and Richard Daly wannabe.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP