17 March 2006

friday random ten: the "denny's kills" edition

  1. Dead Souls – Joy Division
  2. Incomplete – Bad Religion
  3. Art Star – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  4. Thank You Louise – Ryan Adams
  5. They Never Got You – Spoon
  6. By The Way – Red Hot Chili Peppers
  7. Earth People – Dr. Octagon
  8. Talk Shows On Mute – Incubus
  9. The Boy With The Arab Strap – Belle and Sebastian
  10. Blue Black Jack – Mos Def

If you live in Southern California then please take my advice and don't eat at Denny's. If you don't die from eating their garbage food, you will die from a gunshot wound. Oh, they also discriminate against minorites too.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP