16 March 2006

save the children!



Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother

Our political leaders aren't the only ones sweeping us down the path towards totalitarian Christian rule. There are many groups of consisting of average citizens who are committed to the establishment of draconian censorship laws. One such group is the Parents Television Council whose tag-line is "because our children are watching".

They aren't as extreme as Concerned Women For America or Phyllis Schlafly's Eagle Forum, but their goal is the same. They issue fatwas for the family such as the best and worst shows on television. In my opinion most of those shows sucks, but that's cos I'm not a big TV watcher.

They did happen to attack one of my favorite shows, Arrested Development, for taking their "trademark family dysfunction to new and more absurd levels". That's why it's funny you nitwits.

Yeah, it's always for the kids, right? Fucking children. How about controlling what your children watch in your own house instead of trying to get programs kicked off the air that don't fit your Biblical paradigm? Too lazy to watch your own kids? I thought so.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP