11 June 2006

godless, and proud of it

Hey I said you're godless and
it seems like you're a souless friend
as spotless as you were back then
I swear that you are godless
-- Godless, The Dandy Warhols


blogenfreude has a wrap-up of the right-wing response to Miss Coulter's latest media whoring spree for her new book Why The Left Must Be Sent To Auschwitz a.k.a. I Hate Myself and I Want To Die.

UPDATE: Twinmama passed along a dirty kiss and tell online scrawl about an anonymous liberal's passionate night with Miss Coulter

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP