21 July 2006

county fair hell

maybe I'm crazy, probably...

a few days ago my cousin called up and said he had an extra ticket to the Gnarls Barkley show at the Orange County Fair. I rose at the opportunity, and last night we went to the show. Check out pics of the fair, the concert, the fried food vendors and the fabulous Orange Countians in their natural habitat.

As a live act Gnarls were decent, but nothing spectacular. (Gnarls is a collaboration between producer/DJ Danger Mouse and rapper/singer Cee-Lo). Last year I saw Beck at the OC Fair (my review here) which was far far better in my opinion.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP