04 August 2006

five points of life

Tony of Virtual Pus/Baizetown tagged me with one of those silly memes a few days ago. So I capitulated to this online fad and here are my contributions to the five weird things about yourself challenge:


  1. I have great difficulty finishing books. I love starting them, but then get sidetracked by another, and another, and another. I currently have about ten books in my queue.

  2. I like to walk outside with my eyes closed. on sidewalks. on empty streets. on grass. when I'm walking my dog. it's an exercise in faith. so far I've never tripped or walked into a tree.

  3. sometimes I get a tad obsessive compulsive. I spend too much time worrying about "clutter" that sits on the island in our kitchen. I waste time reorganizing this clutter to feed the little compulsive demon in my left shoulder.

  4. I used to listen to the song No Surprises by Radiohead for hours on end. OK Computer--the album from which it comes--is one of my favorite albums. the song would put me in a trance--it still does. it gets at something very deep within my being, I can't explain it. I'm listening to it now while I write this...

  5. there's always music in my head. beats keep me going. there's a
    little section of my brain that produces beat-box rythyms for
    re-generation. if they stop, I die.


I have a strict policy of not transmitting harmful pathogens blog memes to other individuals. But if you are so inclined, gladly have a stab at this at let me know the results.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP