04 August 2006

everybody loves...keanu?

And we are... WYLD STALLYNS!

remember last week I wrote a post about how I spotted Keanu Reeves and a gal pal in Santa Monica while I attended the showing of An Inconvenient Truth? well, I've been getting mad hits from several Keanu fan sites which somehow found my Keanu-sighting story. this site reprinted my entire post. check out the Keanu fans' comments for some humorous examples of celebrity adoration.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP