22 November 2006

a harbinger of the end of the world

The Beatles release mash-up album

I guess Michael Jackson needed more funds to finance his boy-hunting escapades in Bahrain. Or Paul McCartney needed to cheer himself up and thought having the number one selling holiday season album would do the trick.

I've listened to some of the tracks, and they ain't half bad. But some of the remixes are pointless -- why mix Yesterday and Blackbird? I guess you can do whatever you want if you're Sir George Martin.

Ecoutez ici: Strawberry Fields Forever and While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP