29 November 2006

where have all the orange groves gone?




Planners want to construct a sign at the Los Angeles-Orange County border alerting motorists when they cross into the Orange Curtain. My design is seen above. Nothing is more inviting than a smiling Richard Nixon and a freshly-coiffed Jan Crouch!

Alex B-Z at the blotter is soliciting suggestions for an Orange County motto to append to the sign. Personally, I like his suggestions:

- Home of America’s Horniest Sheriff
- The Real Orange County–Really
- Fresh Kool-Aid Provided Daily
- Come for the Republican Pedophiles, Stay for the Gang-Rape
- Fear and Loathing Behind the Orange Curtain
- What Happens In Orange County, They Broadcast Around the Globe
-WARNING: Now Entering Federally-Protected Republican / RINO Sanctuary–No Hunting Allowed!
- (on loan from the Don Bren Collection)

some fake oranges dangling from the sign would be a nice touch.


About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP