14 January 2007

coming to an axis of semi-evil nation near you

roll up, roll up for the mystery tour, step right this way!



President I'm-A-Dinner-Jacket kicks off the tour in Tehran. He then flys to the Western Hemisphere to rendezvous with Latin members of the Axis of Semi-Evil.



Tour sponsor Fox News fails to realize that "America" is a two-pronged continent. Nicaragua and Venezuela can't be possibly be anti-American, unless they hate themselves, which is highly unlikely. The fucks at Fox should know that "America" is called Los Estados by the 522 million people living throughout Latin America. Ignorance, not knowledge and research, has always been their strong suit.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP