17 January 2007

local crime spree

from the UC Irvine campus police log:



I've never called the cops on someone talking too loud on a cell phone.

Have you?



Besides the swastika in the bathroom and the theft-related cases, most of these are pretty hilarious. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy that the UCI campus is safe. It could be Cal State Long Beach - where mi esposa goes twice a week - which has two rapists roaming their campus. But Irvinians need to stop worrying about people on cell phones and the disability office needs to chill.

The "two black male solicitors" were most likely folks from the Nation of Islam. I used to see them around all the time asking for donations. They were impecably dressed in three-piece suits and very smooth talkers. Then there was the time I told the "Jews for Jesus" evangelists to go to hell...

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP