19 January 2007

whereby I slowly climb atop the beckham bandwagon

So being a former member of the Spice Girls makes one a "pop star princess"? The faux-musical group was popular for about two years during the late 1990s. Get real MSNBC - Viscountess is as high as Mrs. Beckham can ascend in pop star royalty. While she was busy touring Los Angeles for homes, Mr. Beckham was lambasting that wanker Real Madrid president Ramón Calderón. Too bad Becks didn't call out Fabio Capello for his assholery earlier this week. If the soft-spoken Davie keeps up this forceful approach he can expect to snag the Galaxy captaincy from Landon Donovan in no time.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP