30 March 2007

how to make a caipirinha

There's no better way to start the weekend than with a caipirinha. I first encountered this sweet and sour drink in Brasil three years ago. I'd put it up there with a Manhattan as my favorite drink. It's quite tasty and easy to make...



Start with one lime, cut in quarters (or eighths if a large lime).



Add 2 tablespoons fine sugar and mash with a wooden pestle.



Now it's time to add your alcohol. Throw in about 2 oz. of cachaça.

Add crushed ice, stir and enjoy!



Oh well, Cairo prefers beer.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP