25 July 2007

eight is enough

Patrick of The Brain Police tagged me a couple weeks ago. Look, I despise the blog tagging phenomenon, but I'm making an exception for my dear reader from France. He's still depressed about Sarkozy beating Segolene, so I'll fulfill his tag just this one time - ok?

It's the eight random facts meme! [Confetti, balloons, streamers...]

1. I must admit I have a crush on Karina. Added bonus: her videocasts are educational in that more exposure to the Spanish language helps me reach my goal of mastering the language.

2. I fucking hate the Wonder Years. Yeah, that stupid television show with Fred Savage. I forgot how much I despised it until mi esposa began recording it on the DVR last week. That brought make memories of how my Dad forced me to watch the craptastic show during the late 1980s.

3. I don't blog or comment on others' blogs as much as I used to due to ACME industries' new internet security policy (in case you were wondering why you haven't seen me around your neck of the woods). With gran hermano constantly watching it's no longer safe to post palabras to the intertubes from work.

4. For some odd reason I've been watching the NFL channel for the past few weeks. I'm actually getting excited about the upcoming season and just might follow it. Mind you, this is coming from someone who has hated sports for the past 10 years (sin fĂștbol). I haven't yet picked a team, but it's hard to resist my neighbors 90 miles to the south in San Diego. Two words: LaDainian Tomlinson.

5. Since I'm on the subject of sports mindless groupthink distractions, I'll disclose that the most well-known member of my high school graduating class is currently the quarterback for the NFL franchise that finished 2nd in the AFC North in 2006.

6. Perhaps I've been caught by the fuzz, but right now I think Fat Tire Ale is the best cerveza around.

7. All good children go to heaven.

8. And yes, eight is enough.

Ok. I admit I punted on those last two, but hey, at least I tried. Plus, I'm not the kind of guy who talks about himself too much. I will spare you fine readers the pleasure of being tagged. But, if you so wish, be my guest and pick up the reigns.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP