08 December 2007

semi-interesting facts about third tier democratic presidential candidate senator chris dodd from his wikipedia entry

In July 1970, he married Susan Mooney; they divorced in October 1982. Afterwards, he dated at different times Bianca Jagger, Erin Carter, and Carrie Fisher.[5] In 1999, he married his second wife, Jackie Marie Clegg, who is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The couple have two daughters, Grace (born September 2001) and Christina Dodd (born May 2005).

Bianca Jagger and Carrie Fisher. Damn.

Which brings me to this admission...

I've had a crush on Miss Fisher ever since I watched Return of the Jedi at age 5.




You can't go wrong with a golden metal bikini.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP