11 February 2008

doctor octagon, please come to the office...

This hospital should be closed. in 2003 I had surgery at the Irvine Regional and learned what it meant to be tortured. Three years later I had to return for another surgery and had an experience worst then the first! The nursing staff, aids, assistance are in need of training and education. The emergency ward is the worst.

...

I would not recommend anyone to put their health in the hands of this Hospital. I went there a few days ago for a check up and was given the wrong diagnosis. The nurse on duty was rude and the doctor seemed to just want me out. No standard proceedure was applied. I went to the Irvine Walk-In Clinic right by my house and was given the care that I expected. Very nice doctor.

PROS: none
CONS: poor care and staff


Well, those reviews of the local hospital are quite reassuring.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP