11 February 2008

read it and weep

For the past week I've been using Google Reader to aggregate my total internet experience. Doing so has led me to new and exciting territory. It has also led me to sites I ordinarily would not visit. One of these is "Men's Health" magazine, which I found through some blog whose link I've since misplaced.

Here is a sampling of the headlines on their site:


  • Avoid Raising a Serial Killer
  • Learn When to Unleash Your Anger to Get Ahead
  • Be More Like Hemingway
  • Samuel L. Jackson tells us how to be cool (well, cooler)

To summarize...it's cool to be an angry, bull-fighting drunk who says "motherfucker" 50 times per day as long as you get that promotion you've always wanted and don't inspire your child to random homicidal outbursts.

Yep, sounds like perfect reading for the postmodern American male.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP