15 December 2006

kristmas kommandos storm south coast plaza



This time of year there is no better place to spread the message of peace on Earth than at your local shopping maul. Strategic placement of kommandos throughout stores and common areas are bound to catch the eye of frantic consumers.

Today I deployed several kommandos throughout South Coast Plaza, the third largest shopping mall in the United States. Each soldier was equipped with the message "Bring us home for Christmas" and "Stop the War".

My goal - to wake up OC shoppers from their gift-snatching slumber.



After scattering troops throughout the common areas we moved into Borders bookstore. I hit up the newly released racks by the checkout counter and then moved into the music section.



Harry Potter and his friends seem like decent kids...



Lastly, we attacked the bustling magazine rack and found one concerned-looking dude.



cross-posted at the kommandos project

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP