22 December 2006

so long and thanks for all the fish

This evening I'll be leaving on a jet plane - taking a red eye to El Salvador where I will be conducting some south of the border offensives in the war on Christmas and the war on war. Actually I'll be spending navidad and año nuevo con la familia de mi esposa - 12 days of beaches, rum and Cuban cigars. If I get a chance to post I will, but don't bet the farm on it.

While I'm gone there are still captions to be offered and Time magazine covers to be tweaked. Do try and keep the place tidy while I'm gone.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP