23 June 2007

unleash project chill

There's something about summer. I'm reminded of the euphoria I experienced each June upon finishing another year of school during my childhood. That feeling of freedom somehow wanders into my mood even today.



It's time to mix up some caipirinhas and enjoy some good music. Sure I have to work Monday - summer vacations are a thing of the past - but who cares. After all, the last thing I'd want is to harsh my mellow. What you ask? Go ask the Culture Ghost about the etymology of that peculiar phrase.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP