21 December 2006

heaven is a truck

a few shots from my week thus far...



Spotted this beauty on the drive home from work. It's a typical sight here in Orange County. I'm not sure if the driver believes he is "God's Gift" or if his car is a gift from the almighty. Check out the praying Calvin figure on the bottom left of the rear windshield. I'm surprised God didn't bestow him a pair of bumper nuts.



Mi esposa received this regalo de Navidad. She thought my mind was strange - wait until she gets inside the papal cranium. There's no telling what lurks inside those deep caverns.



When they say "smooth and creamy", they mean it. Not having savored Boddington's ale in a long time I forgot how good this brew actually is. The consistency is light and smooth yet the flavor is rich enough to keep one's interest.

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP