23 February 2008

nothing to say, part two: devolution of the pime

First I quit. Then I returned three weeks later. Perhaps the apathy started here. Then the drafts started piling up. I couldn't finalize my thoughts. Posts went nowhere. The primary elections only made it worse. The malaise hit full swing a week ago, which brings us to yesterday morning.

Throughout the day I learned that many others in my position felt the same. The Culture Ghost highlights the phenomenon here. I'd describe my feelings as a combination between writers block, exhaustion with the endless socio-political clusterfuck shitstorm and an ambivalent antipathy toward the big blog medium. Speaking of the those fucking sell-outs, Jim Yeager perfectly sums up my attitude.

So, it will be interesting to see where this all leads...

About

I guess you could say this is the "Original Pime". I stopped blogging here regularly in May 2008 (if you don't count the B-Sides diversion - yes it gets confusing) when I joined the Tumblr revolution. Going forward bravely into 2009, this site will serve to house any large image work I produce.

Peace out.
Agi
1/3/2009

Archive

My Other Blogs

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP